Well … why would you want nasty smells, bacteria and maggots near your home? A dirty, uncleaned bin is a breeding ground for grime & germs.
Research shows that leaving a wheelie bin to its own devices can bring:
- Bad smells to your front or back door
- And harbour bacteria that can be harmful in cross-contamination
Eww … why wouldn’t you want a bin cleaned regularly?
Is there a benefit to a one off clean?
In truth, we don’t think so, but sometimes when you’re at the end of a tenancy or your moving house, you just don’t need a regular clean.
The price is designed to reflect the additional work a one off clean produces, including admin, time spent undertaking the clean itself and the impact this has on the rounds.
It is still just a bin clean! There is nothing special about it because it costs more. The bottom line is, we want to keep our regular customers happy – they are our priority!
Which areas do we cover?
Bear Cleaning Ltd is based in Kenilworth and currently services the following areas:
Kenilworth – Stoneleigh – Ashow – Leamington Spa – Warwick – Hatton – Hampton Magna – Barford – Wasperton – Bishop Tachbrook – Bishop Itchington – Lighthorne Heath – Lighthorne – Southam – Stockton – Napton – Harbury – Long Itchington – Cawston – Bannerbrook – Westwood Heath – Eastern Green – Tile Hill – Earsldon – Finham – Stivichall – Cheylesmore – Burton Green
What happens next?
Once you know that we cover your area, select the frequency you would like to have your bins cleaned. Once you’ve made payment a second sheet will appear to ask for all of the information required to service your bin, including the days your bins are emptied & the colour of the bins.
Things you need to know
- We come the day the bins are emptied (except in a few instances where we come the day after)
- If you have two different colour bins that are emptied on separate weeks we will come both weeks.
- We operate a four weekly cycle so your bin clean will be added to the next available round. This applies to both one off & four weekly cleans.
- We cannot guarantee that bookings made with less than 36 hours notice will be added to the next available round.
- We DON’T clean the outside of the bins – This is due to strict regulations imposed by the water board (Severn Trent) that forbids the contaminated water from entering storm drains.
THE FOLLOWING ROUNDS ARE CURRENTLY FULL
SOUTHAM – LIGHTHORNE – LIGHTHORNE HEATH – HARBURY
(But if we clean a bin in your street please drop us an email)
Based in Kenilworth
Excellent Customer Service
Family Owned and Run