Regular cleaning of your bin removes the bacterial build-up, decreases pest infestation, reduces the chance of cross-contamination from the bin to your kitchen and food preparation area – leaving a clean & hygienic smelling bin.
Which areas do we cover?
Bear Cleaning Ltd is based in Kenilworth and currently services the following areas:
Kenilworth – Stoneleigh – Ashow – Leamington Spa – Warwick – Hatton – Hampton Magna – Barford – Wasperton – Bishop Tachbrook – Bishop Itchington – Lighthorne Heath – Lighthorne – Southam – Stockton – Napton – Harbury – Long Itchington – Cawston – Bannerbrook – Westwood Heath – Eastern Green – Tile Hill – Earsldon – Finham – Stivichall – Cheylesmore – Burton Green
What happens next?
Once you know that we cover your area, select the frequency you would like to have your bins cleaned. Once you’ve made payment a second sheet will appear to ask for all of the information required to service your bin, including the days your bins are emptied & the colour of the bins.
Things you need to know
- We come the day the bins are emptied (except in a few instances where we come the day after)
- If you have two different colour bins that are emptied on separate weeks we will come both weeks.
- We operate a four weekly cycle so your bin clean will be added to the next available round. This applies to both one off & four weekly cleans.
- We cannot guarantee that bookings made with less than 36 hours notice will be added to the next available round.
- We DON’T clean the outside of the bins – This is due to strict regulations imposed by the water board (Severn Trent) that forbids the contaminated water from entering storm drains.
Based in Kenilworth
Excellent Customer Service
Family Owned and Run